Sunday, December 1, 2013

My New Path: Trenches Of a HaTeFuL Haunting.....LOVE PreVails! + HanYak +

So as i filter through another night on this mountain in Georgia i begin to conclude that the cycle of Learning what is here and has been here is coming soon to a close.Im only one man but i am a Man who has been Redeemed through LOVE!! I was and can still be very HaTefuL. "I Hate,I Hate,I Hate."- Unwilling To Explain. Emotions are a whirlwind of dragons breath mixed with a polar freeze that chills a Man like me to the bones.Chattterring.......Blagh.  All HAIL! {HanYak} Habakukk is snapping his fingers and Can PuREly seeeeeee the vision as it RISEs. Inlisto de hasua encriminea?'* As me and Simerly Crone step closer to the edge of NeVeR aGaiN........things become ever clearer.Clearer. Trust.Faith.Love!!  Cakkuunalogy..................Ohhhh YeaH Its all ME. Better bring a steady hand and have your ScOpe dialed in. "Down the mountain run boy run.....devils in the house....."

All i do know is someone i loved who passed unexpectedly said that he felt something was following him and i just know i Can ReLate right now. I welcome death.Whoever is the Hunter i wanna say this "Your a weak abomination. Your already in Hell right inside of you and you cant run from the Devil.If there is a target on my back,then saddle up you fornicating insidious Troll that is WEEEEAAAKKK! I welcome it i do. Fear is of your Master and he has no reign on my soul.Not even One More Day! ALL Hail The LORD.He Has Risen. WelCome to Violence you worthless residents of Babylon. Sodom and Gomorrah will burn the hairs of your stinky RED ASS. You will have to answer your Maker in the end as i will have to do the same. I have always been "In The Hands Of God".I know a few of the young tricksters who try and toy with an old master of trickery and thievery but ive been Redeemed in The blood of JESUS and have no explaining or hiding to do. I stand Firm in my faith. Faith without works is DEAD!!! I am Not dead by Gods Grace ONLY. Trust!! Believe!! Repent!! I am only a Man. I am not weak or strong! I AM A MAN.!! Habakukk!       {"Your word  is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.  - Psalm 119:105 esv}

  I Love the gift of a loving and sexy understanding Woman. It is a blessing to be Loved but even more rewarding to be able to comfort this creature of God that is a GIFT for an old JUNKIE no longer in the gutter or Killing himself softly or slowly.Not even quickly! Im CLEAN!! Bi-Polar. Medicated but not HIGH. Love is Wonderful. SHe LOVES MEEEEEEE!!!! Hell Yeah!! I am Worthy.  Hate SUCKS but not gone. Never.13 is still here. Good and Bad are both Necessary but the Ghosts of The Past need to Get Behind my Door and STAY AWAY FROM INSIDE MY HEART and HomE! Sim is the Angel of Love. She needs Peace. I am like a Warrior for her defense and DEA can FUCK OFF!! Abuse and Weak Minded Shark Pit Dwellers need to Ride Out and Stay in their PIT of SHAMELESS SHIT Demon PuNkkk ass PUSSY!!!! {St.Luke 4:8} My language and hatred for the Abusive EVILs and negativity that have stomped out a piece of an Angelic and GolDen heart makes me feel that i would be a Hypocrite to Dictate The Book of St Luke because i have Hatred in my heart and Venom in my blood. Its only one weak man who stamps around like the Bastards he tries to discipline but can only make threats to Cause their Fear of his withdraw of FUnds of Marks Of Water and Deep sea beasts. This is Over. No one will bother you and you are commanded by God and Me {Kirk} to stay away. No threats.I want no war but Kennesaw is not mine nor yours. Just carry on and know i only wish Peace. Stay AWAY and SWAT out Your HATE.I only wish Merry Happiness for you and the offspring you Sprang. Well wishes from me and no harshness is ever going to befall you or TCB!?!? Good ALL Good. Peace be with TCB n U! My home is states away. Music is mine and the markings of a TURTLE.yours  + Shark Tooth +  Teeth of the Divine. No excuses.No apologies. ALL peace. In Christ i ask and say PEACE BE WITH YOU!! I only wish Divine Intervention for ALL OF US!! I am Humble.I am Man. I am ME!!  + HanYaK + in the hands of GOD +


No comments:

Post a Comment